Local Talk

Any pregnant mums out there?

(5 Posts)
katiekindles Sun 05-Jun-11 23:37:22

Hey - im in central Aberdeen and expecting a baby 2nd Aug this year. i already have a 4yr old Daisy who will be starting school later on this yr (busy August for me! Also got Daisy's bday on 4th and 1st wedding anniversary on the 10th!)
Anybody else expecting? Kx

Medee Mon 06-Jun-11 09:23:51

Morning Katie - there are a few of us new mums in Aberdeen who have got to know each other through here, and one of our number is currently pregnant. We're a bit more active on the "Bumps and Babies in Aberdeen" thread so come join us there.

My wee one is 10 weeks old.

Sillyness Mon 06-Jun-11 15:51:36

Hi Katie, I'm 'the' pregnant one from the bumps and babies thread! I'm due 20th aug with my first....how exciting!!

katiekindles Wed 08-Jun-11 21:14:31

Thanks Medee i will! And congrats Sillyness! Do you know what you're having? My bump will be a surprise - have no clue at all to whether it will be pink or blue! Cant wait though!

JoyMG Thu 06-Oct-11 19:29:08

Hi there does anyone know of any groups for young mums in Aberdeen? Looking for a group for a teen mum with other girls her age? Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now