Local Talk

What to do with Toddlers?

(4 Posts)
karenthevn Mon 24-Oct-11 21:57:25

Hi
I am moving to Banchory Devenick in January and have enrolled DD at the primary school there. However I don't know what options there are in scotland for my just turned 3 year old. He is at a playgroup where I can leave him 3 mornings a week in England is there anything in the Portlethen area similar or is this even an option in Scotland? I know the system varies somewhat and I am overwhelmed with the whole move so he seems to be getting overlooked would like to line up something for him to do. Also any mum and toddler groups so I can meet people and not go completely stir crazy with lack of adult communication (and caffine :-))

DrMunkenstein Tue 25-Oct-11 12:44:16

Dare I mention it..... But Netmums have an excellent 'local to you' section where all this is listed. It is how I found all the groups my DD goes to.

karenthevn Tue 25-Oct-11 20:06:39

Thanks must admit am registered for that where I'm leaving but didn't think of looking at the Aberdeen section :-)

DrMunkenstein Tue 25-Oct-11 20:16:22

PM me if I can be of further help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now