Local Talk

Pregnant in Aberdeen, Feb 2012

(7 Posts)
gail734 Wed 22-Feb-12 21:10:36

Hi Ladies. I'm new to Mumsnet. I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my first, living in the west end of Aberdeen. I'm due 1.7.12 and would like to hear from any others who are in a similar situation. Oh, and I'm a 36 year old teacher!

BalvenieQuine Mon 27-Feb-12 15:17:16

Hey there! I have literally just joined Mumsnet. I'm 24 weeks along now with my first and stay in the west end of Aberdeen too. How's it all going for you?

Medee Mon 27-Feb-12 22:17:24

congratulations to you both! I have an 11 month old (can't quite believe that!)

Congrats, i have 19 month old twins and live north of aberdeen. Welcome to mumsnet smile

BalvenieQuine Thu 01-Mar-12 09:10:17

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! smile

NickWatson Thu 12-Apr-12 16:48:49

Hello
I thought I'd just add to this thread although I can see its a couple of months old now, because I'm new to the area and Mumsnet - and I'm 28weeks, due on the 4.7.12 so pretty close to you gail734 and BalvenieQuine smile
Just wondered how you were getting on and if you had any good tips on antenatal classes and things in the area? I went to bumps and babies this afternoon which was lovely at Queens Cross Church.

DonnaLid Mon 21-May-12 14:58:23

Hi ladies,

I have also just joined this website and live in the west end of aberdeen expecting on the 4th Nov.

What a fab site this looks! I dont have any Mummy friends yet, we are the first out of work, peers etc so would be delighted to meet some other Mummys x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now