Local Talk

Mum and baby classes in aberdeen (west end area)

(7 Posts)
Chatterbox2012 Mon 26-Mar-12 11:14:25

Hi

Can anyone recommend good baby classes for me to take my 11 week old along to? Ideally in the west end area (e.g. ruthrieston west church, Mannofield, broomhill etc).

Thanks

Medee Wed 28-Mar-12 20:57:08

Hi Chatterbox. Jojingles runs in Cafe o'Clay on Broomhill Road on a Monday and Thursday and Tiny Talk runs in Ruthrieston Church.

Chatterbox2012 Thu 29-Mar-12 21:37:57

Thank you!!

KD0706 Sat 31-Mar-12 21:58:03

We used to go to tiny talk at ruthrieston church and can recommend it.

A bit further into town, but there are a few things on at queens cross church. DD is older now so I can't remember exact days etc but we used to go to baby yoga at queens cross and I know NCT do a bumps and babies coffee morning there too.

Chatterbox2012 Thu 05-Apr-12 11:49:12

Yeah I'm keen on Jo jingles and tiny talk so will try both thanks. Might go along to nct but feel a bit like I missed the boat on that one as already 12 weeks. Thanks for responses, any more keep them coming!

Medee Tue 10-Apr-12 19:53:44

Bumps and Babies is a Thursday afternoon at 2pm in Queens Cross church - definitely not too late for that, as it for babies up till they are crawling.

FionaRT Fri 13-Jul-12 13:18:52

Hi all! Rhythm Time Baby and Toddler classes are starting in the West End (Cults and Holburn West Churches) in August 2012. The classes are suitable from birth - 3yrs and are great multi sensory musical sessions! There are free trial sessions coming up on 28th July and 11th August. More info at: http://www.rhythmtime.net, or by email at: rhythmtimeaberdeen@gmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now