Local Talk

Desperately seeking 2 bed flat near Forresterhill hospital

(4 Posts)
Mycatcoco Sat 19-May-12 19:26:25

My DS is a third year medical student (very clean!), who has just been let down by an unscrupulous landlord and needs a flat near the hospital beginning September 1st. My name would be on the lease to guarantee rent and he intends sharing with a friend who is also a medic. They are hard working quiet boys who would be great tennants. TIA!

Waswondering Sat 19-May-12 19:33:25

Have you been in touch with the accommodation office in the Hub? They have a listing of landlords that might have accommodation.

There are also often tickets posting about accommodation in the library - might be worth an ask?

Or commercially there's a lease section on www.aspc.co.uk. Check they'd allow students.

Also, in Old Aberdeen they've been really pushing a new development on (I think!) Elmbank Place - iirc. one bed flats, new builds. Don't know if that's what he'd be interested in, however!

Good luck!

JayelleBee Fri 01-Jun-12 00:27:56

I know of a nice 2 bed flat near the hospital that is becoming available on 30th June.

If you are still looking message me and I'll give you more details.

Mycatcoco Fri 01-Jun-12 18:22:10

Thanks! Have just pm'd you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now