Local Talk

Mumsnetters needed - prize to be won!

(3 Posts)
Shaz04 Tue 26-Mar-13 07:36:55

Good morning to all my fellow Aberdeenshire and Aberdeen City Mumsnetters. My name is Sharon and I have taken on the role as local editor. Over the coming weeks there will hopefully be lots of new listings and chat threads. What would be really helpful if members could let me know what they think should be on the site or where they would like a meet up organised. Please reply to this post with an idea or just to drop by and say hi! As a thank you we have a £10 boots voucher to treat yourself or your little ones to something and everyone who replies will be put into a draw next tues.

Aberdeenclutterbusters Sat 06-Apr-13 20:52:17

Hi.

Shaz04 Fri 12-Apr-13 09:05:11

Hi smile Nice to see a reply - If you pm me your details I can arrange to send you the voucher as a thank you for replying (the draw date passed without replies but I still have the voucher!) Would you be intressted in attending a meet up, and if so where? We have one arranged for 01 May in Peterhead with details posted under meet ups. Sorry for the slow reply - easter holidays ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now