Local Talk

Anyone from Carmarthenshire/Card iganshire borders?

(5 Posts)
nugent42 Tue 16-Feb-10 11:11:19

Hi This is my first pregnancy and i live on the carmarthenshire/Cardiganshire borders. I am hoping to find other Mums to be/Mums in the area so I can find out about NCT, Bumps and Baby groups and it would be lovely just to know of other people in the area!

JanLAB Thu 27-May-10 20:20:11

Hi,

We run a Family Play group at our school, Ysgol Nant-y-Cwm Steiner School, Pembs, just over the border. You can come when you're pregnant as well. There is also a Baby and Toddler group in Narberth, on Thursday morningscontact Suzie for that on 01437 532819 or Cree 01437 532890.

I hope this is of use.

Janet

Noodle13 Sun 20-Feb-11 21:42:29

Hi!
I also live on the boarder -Newcastle Emlyn and have recently had a baby. I go to a fair few groups including breast feeding support, baby massage,swimming etc.

As for NCT, I know that the nearest branch is Aber.

Message me and I can try to help you further!

Ella
x

Sarahglandyfi Fri 01-Apr-11 17:51:20

Hi,
NCT have just started a fortnightly coffee morning near Llandysul on the first and third Wednesday of the month . Have a look at NCT Carmarthenshire's Facebook page for details. Pregnant mums most welcome and there's lovely cake!
Sarah

Barbat Fri 16-Sep-11 19:34:31

Hi there, I live in Merthyr, 6 miles outside Carmarthen Town but am trying to move towards Aberaeron after my bump pops as I work there. I don't know anyone here at all to the point my midwife team have put me in touch with a woman via the shore start trust who comes to visit me once a week for a coffee and a gab. This is my second baby, 9 weeks to go now but my first duaghter is nearly 23 smile. I would love to be able to meet up with anyone for a tea or coffee, a gab, to share things with, have a laugh. I go to maternity yoga once a week but really long to have a bump budy. My pregnancy has been really healthy but very, sad and depressing due to having been completely alone with it. So please message me if you fancy maybe emailing, saying hello and meeting up for a coffee.... cheers, Bar and Wigglet Bump smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now