Local Talk

Hello from the new Local Editor!

(5 Posts)
LocalEditorGwynedd Fri 28-Mar-14 10:36:19

I know there's been very little happening on this site for the longest time, but I've just taken over as Local Editor and am hoping to build it up into a really useful resource for Gwynedd residents and visitors alike. It's slow going but I'm gradually getting the site populated with listings. Anyone can add listings to the site, so please feel free to add anything I've not got round to doing yet. It would also be great to get some reviews up - if you've been to any of the attractions / businesses listed please do add your opinion.

I'd love to get some discussions going and get this talk board active, but unless I develop some serious sock puppetting skills hmmshock that's only going to happen if there's input from some other lovely Gwynedd MNers out there!

We have our own fb page: tinyurl.com/ph3sjlb
And we're on Twitter: @GwyneddMN

Come and get involved (or just say hi) - pleeeaaaase! grin

Welshcurly Mon 12-May-14 21:45:03

Only just discovered this link.Good to know that there are other Mumsnetters in Gwynedd!Diolch!

LocalEditorGwyneddandAnglesey Tue 13-May-14 09:59:48

Morning / bore da Welshcurly! Welcome and thank you for posting!

It may take us a while to get the talk board active but I'm hopeful we'll get there grin Where about's in Gwynedd are you? I'm probably being very premature but it would be nice to organise a meet up at some point waaaay down the line...

NuaStream Wed 04-Jun-14 08:58:08

Hi - great to see a Gwynedd site on mums net

LocalEditorGwyneddandAnglesey Fri 20-Jun-14 22:13:54

Hey NuaStream I'm so sorry I've not replied sooner - I missed your post somehow (yep, in that deluge of posts we're getting on her at the moment grin) If you know of anyone else who might be interested but not be aware of us yet please let 'em know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now