Local Talk

Hello locals!

(9 Posts)
TheBreastmilksOnMe Wed 20-Jan-10 21:39:50

Hi! I'd just like to introduce myself as your local Tsarina and I'm currently updating the site to include lots of info about what's happening on Anglesey. If there is anything you'd like to know or something I can help you with, just ask and I'll do my best to find out!

Are there any MN's who live locally?

SnoozySooz Sun 21-Mar-10 23:13:56

Hi there. I just thought I'd say hello. My name is Claire. I'm expecting my first baby and am 15+1.

TheBreastmilksOnMe Mon 05-Apr-10 22:45:49

Hi Claire! Congratulations!

Do you live on Anglesey?

I've got an 18mth old DS who is a little angel. You're in for such fun! He makes me laugh so much and he is the best thing that's ever happened to me!

Are you going to find out the sex at your 20 week scan?

EssieAmma Tue 06-Apr-10 13:52:21

I'm local - well, Anglesey (south).
I have 1 DS, 21 months.

TheBreastmilksOnMe Tue 06-Apr-10 14:00:05

Hi Essie! Our DS's are nearly the same age, my DS is having a nap now, thankfully he still has them which gives me some time to do some MNing cleaning!

Do you know if there are any antenatal exercise/yoga classes in the local area? thanks! x

TheBreastmilksOnMe Sat 17-Apr-10 23:45:21

Hi! Yes I do know of Yoga classes in Holyhead sports centre. I think they are held on a tuesday evening by a fabulously flexible lady who has been doing it for donkeys years! It's not specifcally antenatal but it is a good, slow yoga that focuses on strength and posture.

I only know of the mother and baby pool session held on a friday 2.15pm-3pm, however if you have had a difficult birth or a c-sect then you can be referred by your HV/GP to the Exercise by invitation clasess held at the gym.

If you would like to check up to make sure, the number for the sports centre is 01407 764111.

Fab, thanks so much x

RoyalWelsh Sun 02-Oct-11 23:31:15

Ummm... Hi! I realise this is a really old thread but I just found it and wondered if there were anymore of us??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now