Local Talk

Passport photo for 1year old

(2 Posts)
ElMilagro2 Thu 16-Feb-12 14:43:34

Hi fellow mums,

I need to apply for my daughter's passport. Unfortunately I can't find a photo studio in barking that can take her passport photo.All the studios
I have contacted said they only take passport photos of kids aged from 5yrs upwards.
Grateful if anyone could point me the direction of a photo studio in barking or dagenham that provides that service for young children.

Daddyblog Thu 16-Feb-12 15:59:22

Not sure if this'll help but... with DS1 we just did his photo in one of the traditional photobooths. I had to almost lie down in the bottom of the booth, holding him up; whilst DW pressed the "take photo" button which most modern booths now have.

You get a few minutes to have a few cracks before you choose the photo. So long as your hands aren't in the photo and he/she is looking vaguely at the camera (eyes must be open) you're ok for passport photos.

DS1's is toooooooo cute - and all the more special for the amusing story behind taking it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now