Local Talk

Playgroups N2, N3, NW11?

(5 Posts)
Londonsongbird Fri 10-Sep-10 12:24:19

I have a 1-year-old baby girl and am looking for some morning playgroups or other fun affordable classes around East Finchley, Hampstead Garden Suburb or Finchley Central. I know about the library ones -- any other suggestions?

Jaybird37 Sat 11-Sep-10 01:30:50

Not sure about Finchley Lido, but the baby swim classes at Crouch End pool in Park Road is very popular.

Your daughter is the right age for Monkey Music, if there is a franchise nearby.

If you like walking on the heath there is a drop in next to the playground in Parliament Hill Fields, which is free.

Cookie1982 Sat 25-Sep-10 10:21:56

Message deleted

TondelayooohSchwarlock Tue 19-Oct-10 14:10:56

Bumping because I'd like to know about East Finchley Mother and toddler groups too. I only know ones at the Church and Newstead...

Jane44 Sat 27-Apr-13 12:49:19

We are temporarily moving to Golders Green and need to find an affordable playgroup for my twins of 3.5 years old - been to see a few nurseries but it is double what we were playing in N13 so can anyone suggest places - maybe for 2-3 sessions per week or 2 full days - from now till the summer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now