Local Talk

whetstone playgroups

(5 Posts)
licktle Tue 25-Jan-11 20:52:34

Hi There all!

I'm a new mumsnet member so be gentle....!
We recently moved to friary park , N20 and I'm looking for activities to take my 2yr old boy to, i.e. music groups, playgroups, swimming etc. Do any mums out there have any ideas? Tuesdays and Thursdays are the most important days. Thanks

MonkeyMusicMummy Thu 16-Jun-11 21:41:54

Hi - have you tried Monkey Music? There are classes at Christ Church, Oakleigh Park North, N20 9AR, on Thursday mornings. You can try a class for free before signing up - phone 020 8449 4025 to book.

Vik11 Thu 27-Sep-12 14:42:31

I am looking for playgroups in the whetstone area that woudl benifit my 10 month old daughter that i could pass onto my mum who would be able to take her

sprucedup Fri 28-Sep-12 20:30:15

I think there mighbe be Baby Sensory at Totteridge Village Hall. I go to the Finchley sessions and it's great, but i think it's run by a different woman. It's a pretty consistent franchise though. We get mums and grans at our one. Also, all Barnet libraries run Baby Rhyme Time pretty regularly, they're supposed to be very friendly too. If you can travel a little bit, I've seen listings for Sing and Sign in Mill Hill, Lets Get Fizzical in Mill Hill for 6 month plus, and Teeny Tiny Yoga. Sorry, don't have exact details but Google should give you the finer details. From next week I'll be putting loads more listings on Mumsnet Barnet, so check back - if you find anything good it would be useful to hear about it.

BlaBlaBlaBla Wed 14-Nov-12 09:41:54

Have you tried Sweets Way Childrens' Centre in Whetstone? They have a lot going on for babies/toddlers - give them a ring.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now