Local Talk

Cleaner/housekeeper available in Finchley and surroundings

(2 Posts)
agprisecaru Thu 08-Mar-12 14:43:17

I am a part time Nanny and looking for cleaning/housekeeping jobs in Finchley area and surroundings ( Barnet, Musswell Hill, Golders Green or anywhere within 5 miles from N2).
I have been working as Mother's Help and Nanny for the past 3 years; all the jobs, excluding the current one, involved cleaning/housekeeping duties on a daily basis. In addition, I always have had cleaning jobs for private households.
I have good references, own car and clean driving licence, a valid CRB, I live in Finchley (N2), I am hard working, reliable and friendly. I have a good eye for detail, I am very organised and able to deliver a high quality service.
I am available Monday to Friday from early morning till 3pm and weekends anytime.
Please do not hesitate to contact me on ag.prisecaru@gmail.com or 07867 302 536.
Looking forward to hear from you.

agprisecaru Thu 08-Mar-12 14:44:34

I am also available for babysitting - weekdays after 8pm and weekends anytime.
I have 3 years of professional Nanny experience in the UK working with 2 to 4 children at a time.
I have a valid UK CRB check, up-to-date First Aid Certificate, driving licence, own car and a lot of love to offer to children.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now