Local Talk

Finchley

(5 Posts)
SLR4 Mon 02-Jul-12 12:48:45

Hi,

I have just moved to Finchley and I am 15 weeks pregnant. I am completey new to the area. Is there anyone who lives nearby?
Thanks, Sarah

MrsLatcher Thu 02-Aug-12 13:36:56

Hi
I do but mine are 1.5 and 4. There is a bumps and babies meet up every Thursday morning at arts depot run by NCT which would be good for meeting people
X

bereadytoparent Thu 02-Aug-12 18:47:07

PRACTICAL TRAINING FOR PARENTS-TO-BE WITH DR ELLA RACHAMIM, PARENT AND PAEDIATRICIAN.
Antenatal classes starting from September in Finchley N3.

I am a mother to a busy toddler and 1 year old identical twin girls. I trained in London and have worked as a paediatrician in most of the North and Central London teaching hospitals.

Classes run over 7 evenings before the birth and one morning postnatally.
Joint working with Jan Harrison, Babycare consultant and Tracey McGrath, midwife and breastfeeding supporter, to name a few.
In addition to what is normally covered by antenatal classes, this course covers paediatric first aid, navigating NHS services, time for birth partners, practical tips on parenthood and more.
Mini-talks from other childcare professionals including a physiotherapist.
Postnatal drop-in with Tracey, Jan and myself.
Please contact me for further information:
ella@bereadytoparent.com
http://www.bereadytoparent.com/

Kisseleva Fri 03-Aug-12 15:29:48

Hi, I'm 30 weeks pregnant and going to move to woodside park from north finchley in 2 weeks. Don't know the area as well, but looking now for yoga classes and swimming pool. Join...))))

mklondon Thu 16-Aug-12 14:29:34

hi

we live in west finchley just off ballards lane and looking for a family to do nanny share with . I have a 9 month old daughter . Looking for someone full time

Mandavi

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now