Local Talk

East Finchley meet up - 1st Feb?

(6 Posts)
Barnetter Sat 19-Jan-13 22:58:11

Hi East Finchley MNers, how does 1st Feb at 10.30 am sounds for a meet-up? Barracuda's has just had a makeover and they are so keen to get mums in that they've rearranged the whole place to have more room for buggies. I've just put it in the meetup section. Here's the link to sign up, not essential but helps me get know how many are coming. local.mumsnet.com/barnet/group-meet-ups/east-finchley. I'll be there with my little Mumsnet flag! Sonia

Barnetbiddy Sun 20-Jan-13 00:01:11

No promises Sonia, but I will see what I can do.

Barnetter Wed 30-Jan-13 21:47:18

Hello, I've had a fair few PMs about this, so even though no-ones posted here we are going ahead and meeting at 10.30 this Friday at Barracudas. I'll be there with a little mumsnet flag and a vocal one year old! Looking forward to seeing you there. Just in case you don't know where it is...
http://local.mumsnet.com/barnet/cafes/1563-barracuda. It's been revamped so feel free to post a review of his new facilities.

PseudoBadger Wed 30-Jan-13 22:08:13

Ah I would come but can only do the afternoon - sorry! Have fun!

Barnetter Thu 31-Jan-13 14:36:49

badger it seems Fridays is the prefered day but no time in particular. Probably a bit late to change this one but give me a shout on this thread or PM me next time, and we can change the time. I'll have a chocolate croissant for you!

Barnetter Fri 01-Feb-13 15:16:58

Good meetup today, if slightly manic due to DS having a shouting phase, soz about that! I like that we covered everything from which beauty salon to back to work woes. Shall we keep the same venue? I think Campbell & Syme might be worth a go and I'm on at them about high chairs. I'm going to start a new thread without the date in the title so we can stay on the same one for East Finchley meetups. See you soon dearies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now