Local Talk

North Finchley/Woodside Park/Mill Hill East meet up....

(10 Posts)
PseudoBadger Sat 20-Apr-13 12:56:24

I'd like to arrange another meet up in the area (people from other nearby areas are also welcome smile )
It would have to be some time on a Friday. Venue tbc, maybe even outside as we head into summer <hollow laugh>
Post here if you're interested!

AmeliaRH Sun 21-Apr-13 14:52:03

Hi PseudoBadger,
Funnily enough, I just sent you an email asking if you knew of any local groups! I'm still working but should be done by mid-May. I'm very much on for a meet-up. Once my mat leave kicks off, Fridays will be perfect for me.
Btw, I'm new to Mumsnet. Do I have to check on specific threads to see if there have been any replies to my posts or do I get a notification to my main email account whenever someone responds?
Thanks so much, Amelia

PseudoBadger Wed 08-May-13 05:27:05

Any more takers?

SLR4 Tue 14-May-13 06:23:53

Hi,
I am interested. I am from North Finchley and have a little boy (four and a half months old). Lets hope the sun comes back soon! I have only just discovered Finchley's lovely parks.
Thanks, Sarah.

exceptforbunnies Thu 30-May-13 10:25:34

Bumping this; there are a few of us on the meet-up 'list' now, should we arrange something in the near future?

PseudoBadger Fri 07-Jun-13 21:27:05

Sorry missed this - I can do any time on any Friday. Would people prefer am or pm?

Fi2013 Tue 22-Oct-13 08:44:31

Hello ladies I was wondering if you were still meeting up on Fridays?

PseudoBadger Tue 22-Oct-13 09:16:52

Hi if you take a look at the meet up page you'll see that I've pencilled in a meet up for the 5th November. However this date is to get people talking - so if others suggest alternative dates (and prospective venues!) then we can hopefully make everyone happy smile

Fi2013 Tue 22-Oct-13 09:22:50

thanks Pseudo! still getting an hand of this sitesmile I am on maternity from mid Dec so will def be attending your meet upssmile I dont work on Fridays.
i have a 3 year old and due with second end of January. I currently live in Woodside park.
How many meet usually?

Barnetbiddy Wed 30-Oct-13 17:53:15

Can I ask you to take a look at some of the people who have donated artwork to the Secret Postcard Sale in aid of Age UK Barnet taking place in North Finchley on 23 November juliaoffinchley.wordpress.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now