North Finchley/Woodside Park/Mill Hill East meet up....

(10 Posts)
PseudoBadger Sat 20-Apr-13 12:56:24

I'd like to arrange another meet up in the area (people from other nearby areas are also welcome smile )
It would have to be some time on a Friday. Venue tbc, maybe even outside as we head into summer <hollow laugh>
Post here if you're interested!

AmeliaRH Sun 21-Apr-13 14:52:03

Hi PseudoBadger,
Funnily enough, I just sent you an email asking if you knew of any local groups! I'm still working but should be done by mid-May. I'm very much on for a meet-up. Once my mat leave kicks off, Fridays will be perfect for me.
Btw, I'm new to Mumsnet. Do I have to check on specific threads to see if there have been any replies to my posts or do I get a notification to my main email account whenever someone responds?
Thanks so much, Amelia

PseudoBadger Wed 08-May-13 05:27:05

Any more takers?

SLR4 Tue 14-May-13 06:23:53

I am interested. I am from North Finchley and have a little boy (four and a half months old). Lets hope the sun comes back soon! I have only just discovered Finchley's lovely parks.
Thanks, Sarah.

exceptforbunnies Thu 30-May-13 10:25:34

Bumping this; there are a few of us on the meet-up 'list' now, should we arrange something in the near future?

PseudoBadger Fri 07-Jun-13 21:27:05

Sorry missed this - I can do any time on any Friday. Would people prefer am or pm?

Fi2013 Tue 22-Oct-13 08:44:31

Hello ladies I was wondering if you were still meeting up on Fridays?

PseudoBadger Tue 22-Oct-13 09:16:52

Hi if you take a look at the meet up page you'll see that I've pencilled in a meet up for the 5th November. However this date is to get people talking - so if others suggest alternative dates (and prospective venues!) then we can hopefully make everyone happy smile

Fi2013 Tue 22-Oct-13 09:22:50

thanks Pseudo! still getting an hand of this sitesmile I am on maternity from mid Dec so will def be attending your meet upssmile I dont work on Fridays.
i have a 3 year old and due with second end of January. I currently live in Woodside park.
How many meet usually?

Barnetbiddy Wed 30-Oct-13 17:53:15

Can I ask you to take a look at some of the people who have donated artwork to the Secret Postcard Sale in aid of Age UK Barnet taking place in North Finchley on 23 November

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now