Anyone know Church Hill school in East Barnet???

(3 Posts)
notsoready4school Fri 19-Aug-16 08:42:08

Hello, first time poster. any views welcome!

We have just moved into a property in the East Barnet area and although we tried to visit Church Hill Primary school we were not able to schedule a visit in time for term -end. We are now on the waiting lists for reception and are highest up the list on this one vs others near us. We visited and liked Monkfrith (but it is a bit of trek but will consider it if we get a place). We aren't church goers so St Marys is not really well suited. I would welcome any views/insight on the school (we know it is small and rated good but the Ofsted report is ages ago so hard to know how reliable it is). Thanks very much!

Ellis4 Fri 02-Sep-16 17:55:12

I know someone who works there and is very happy there which says a lot. Apparently the head is very nice too.

notsoready4school Fri 02-Sep-16 22:07:01

Thank you Ellis4, we have now accepted a place at church hill and still don't have much insight into it. Although I have heard from a few that is a 'nice' school, difficult to really know what that means

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now