Finchley Memorial Hospital Community Day

(2 Posts)
BarnetCCG Wed 07-Sep-16 14:33:09

Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) would like to welcome you to the Finchley Memorial Hospital Community Day taking place at the hospital on Sunday 25 September smile

The aim of the event is to showcase the people, services and wonderful facilities at the hospital, to meet CCG staff and interact with local health partners.

Our Governing Body members will also be present on the day to listen to your views on how healthcare is delivered across the borough.

With plenty of activities for the kids too, the event promises to be interactive, fun and informative.

It will run from 11am to 3pm and there will be refreshments onsite.

If you need any more information about the day, contact the CCG Communications Team on 020 3688 1807.

We hope to see you all there.

Facepainter250 Fri 09-Sep-16 08:55:17

I trust you are well
My name is Alison , I m a professional face painter , I had recive a msg regarding my service on addtoevent but don t know for which reason it not letting me send you back so i decide to contact you on here . This is my mobile number could you pls call me to discuss on 07586041697 .
Looking forward to hear from you soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now