Local Talk

Any new Mums in Barnet want to meet up?

(7 Posts)
Urms Wed 19-Aug-09 12:33:18

HI! My name is Urmi and me and my daughter JAsmine are new to the Barnet area. WE would love to meet other Mums and thier babies for coffee/ walks/ Chats. Look forward to hearing from you

Ceni Tue 17-Nov-09 17:26:40

Hi Urmi,

my name is Ceny, I am living in Barnet and working near by. I am not a Mum yet .... At the moment I am doing an MA in Psychotherapy in a 2 year course. For my child - psychology module I have to observe a new mum with her baby once a week for an hour over a period of time. For research purposes we are not allowed to shadow friends; it needs to be a completely new contact. From friends I have heard that young mothers often like a little company as they are suddenly much more on their own then previously. I am contacting you in the hope that you might want to help me or have some suggestion of how I might make contact with a new Mum.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Ceni Wed 18-Nov-09 10:29:48

Hi Urmi,

Thank you for your help, I have just found a family with a 6 day old baby.

Thank you all the same !

Gemyt Wed 03-Mar-10 21:06:56

I am new to the area I live in Barnet and looking to make new mum friends locally, I have a 8 month old baby and looking for new things to do, my e-mail is bellaonetwo@yahoo.co.uk. my name is Gemma and I am 26 yrs old, would love to meet new people to do things with the kids, have a chat.

Gem

Gemyt Wed 03-Mar-10 21:09:11

just seen my e-mail isnt coming out clearly it is bellaonetwo@yahoo.co.uk, basically its is bella underscore one, underscore two@yahoo.co.uk

mummytomegan Wed 21-Jul-10 21:29:28

My name is Lily, we just moved to New Barnet, im 26 and i have abeautiful 5months old daughter
would love to make new local fiends and meet up for a coffee

if you fancy a meet up or a chat inbox me or reply to this thread

Jaaaye Sat 13-Oct-12 23:03:35

Hi Urmi, Gem and Lily,

I'm looking for new mommies to hang out with to
compare notes with. I have a gorgeous baby
boy and would love to hang out if you're recruiting
any more friends. I promise to bring cakes and biscuits. Lol

Hope to speak soon

Jaye
Xx
Ps my email address is jaaaye@hotmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now