Any new Mums in Barnet want to meet up?

(7 Posts)
Urms Wed 19-Aug-09 12:33:18

HI! My name is Urmi and me and my daughter JAsmine are new to the Barnet area. WE would love to meet other Mums and thier babies for coffee/ walks/ Chats. Look forward to hearing from you

Ceni Tue 17-Nov-09 17:26:40

Hi Urmi,

my name is Ceny, I am living in Barnet and working near by. I am not a Mum yet .... At the moment I am doing an MA in Psychotherapy in a 2 year course. For my child - psychology module I have to observe a new mum with her baby once a week for an hour over a period of time. For research purposes we are not allowed to shadow friends; it needs to be a completely new contact. From friends I have heard that young mothers often like a little company as they are suddenly much more on their own then previously. I am contacting you in the hope that you might want to help me or have some suggestion of how I might make contact with a new Mum.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Ceni Wed 18-Nov-09 10:29:48

Hi Urmi,

Thank you for your help, I have just found a family with a 6 day old baby.

Thank you all the same !

Gemyt Wed 03-Mar-10 21:06:56

I am new to the area I live in Barnet and looking to make new mum friends locally, I have a 8 month old baby and looking for new things to do, my e-mail is my name is Gemma and I am 26 yrs old, would love to meet new people to do things with the kids, have a chat.

Gemyt Wed 03-Mar-10 21:09:11

just seen my e-mail isnt coming out clearly it is, basically its is bella underscore one, underscore

mummytomegan Wed 21-Jul-10 21:29:28

My name is Lily, we just moved to New Barnet, im 26 and i have abeautiful 5months old daughter
would love to make new local fiends and meet up for a coffee

if you fancy a meet up or a chat inbox me or reply to this thread

Jaaaye Sat 13-Oct-12 23:03:35

Hi Urmi, Gem and Lily,

I'm looking for new mommies to hang out with to
compare notes with. I have a gorgeous baby
boy and would love to hang out if you're recruiting
any more friends. I promise to bring cakes and biscuits. Lol

Hope to speak soon

Ps my email address is

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now