Local Talk

French lesson in Bath for 4yrs old

(5 Posts)
kapanel Tue 19-Jul-11 11:52:54

Hello

I am French Mum and I would like my child of 4 to have French lessons in a group preferably. Does anyone know someone or school that would give French fun lesson for a 4 years old in Bath.

Thank you
Kathleen

Malvapoeding Tue 19-Jul-11 12:03:45

There is La Joilie Ronde (sp?) in Bath and a Minilingua, I am on my phone so can't post links, LJR does from 3 and Minillingua does 6 months to 4 years.

OooShiney Thu 21-Jul-11 21:07:17

La Jolie Ronde website There are quite a few classes offered in Bath, but some are exclusive to the nursery/school, but some offer open access policies.

Mini Lingua website as malva said these are from 6 months and more classes available.

Cupcakeaddict Thu 17-Nov-11 21:27:00

Hi Kapanel,

I'm a French mum too and I live in Bath. My DD is 15 months old so a bit younger than your little boy but I was thinking of putting something on the notice board in the library to see if there were any other french mummies who may want to meet up so that the little ones could play with other French speaking children? Let me know if you are interested.

Marina

bilingualsab Tue 20-Mar-12 11:54:15

Hi
I am a 22 yo female postgrad at the University of Bath and bilingual French/English and I am looking to babysit around the Widcombe-city centre area- please feel free to contact me. Merci!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now