Local Talk

What is the easiest baby carrier to put on and comfy for baby and mummy?

(4 Posts)
saltycaramel Sun 13-Jan-13 17:40:32

There are so many out there. I am looking for the best one to put on, on your own, that is comfy to carry and comfy for the baby too obviously.

Thanks!

OoooShiney Mon 14-Jan-13 08:51:33

I like the moby wrap, you tie it in the position that suits you and then you can snuggle in baby. I am quite curvy and big of nork and found it really easy to use.

I also tried the closer carrier, very similar idea but has rings to help adjust the wrap.

I had a babasling that didn't do any good for my shape.

There are lical sling meets about the area if you want to go and see what options there are, some groups have their own 'library' from which you can hire to test them out. If you put sling meet in facebook it should bring up the groups. Active ones in Bristol and Frome, not sure about Bath though.

proudMoM26 Sun 20-Jan-13 07:42:50

How old is your baby? I am using the Action Baby Carrier it is a lightweight SSC so it is cooler and more comfy compared to bulky ones. It is an SSC so it is easy to put on/off. I do it alone. And DD just love being carried in it.. This links might help in your search. Goodluck!

www.hipdysplasia.org/developmental-dysplasia-of-the-hip/prevention/baby-carriers-seats-and-other-equipment/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER-W_l5jTLA
www.actionbabycarriers.com/

saltycaramel Sat 26-Jan-13 12:36:10

thanks! I got the Britax one in the end. It's great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now