(4 Posts)
Halleysbath Wed 10-Feb-16 15:36:58

Hello. I'm new to this site and to bath so forgive me if i'm posting this in the wrong area. I'm just after some advice really. My oldest lad is to start school in September but I just wanted to check any other slightly alternative options. Does anyone know of any home school groups in Bath? Or maybe flexi-schooling options? I'm keen to hear peoples experiences in Bath.
Thanks for your help.

LocalEditorBath Fri 12-Feb-16 14:43:22

Hi Halleysbath <waves>

Welcome to Bath and to MN Local!

We had a home school event listed not that long ago. I think they were to meet at one of the libraries. Sorry, I don't remember the details but if you rang the local libraries - someone may have a contact number for the event coordinator.

Or there is this website which may help.

Hope you find the answers you need flowers

kathybeadle79 Fri 03-Jun-16 10:37:22

Hi Halleysbath, there is a large home ed community in Bath, the Facebook group is called Bath Home Education

ayford Fri 09-Sep-16 00:25:02

Have a look at Laurel Farm Steiner Kindergarten for 3-6 year olds. It's a gentle introduction for children into education; no tests,Lovely seasonal crafts and play in 7 acre grounds. A structured day with pleanty of contact with the natural world.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now