Local Talk

Tired mum of a nearly two year old seeking similar :)

(3 Posts)
OoooShiney Tue 13-Nov-12 16:31:40

Hello, I am a tired mum to a nearly two year old and I'm 18 weeks pregnant. I decided not to return to work after ML and look after DD full time. Which I do, mostly, love. But some days some adult company would be appreciated smile

Disliking the winter nights closing in, rainy play days and being cold at the park.

Loving the crispy autumn leaves and when I have the energy a nice walk and seeing the lovely autumn colours.

DD just has so much energy and refuses to nap during the day. Would love to meet another mum and toddler to meet up now and than for chat/play. I am out in Paulton but have transport.

546chewy Sat 17-Nov-12 22:11:41

Dear OoooShiney

It would be great to meet up. I am a mum of a 21 month old wee lass, like you being a 24/7 mum living in Chew Magna. I would really like the chance to meet up with more mums in my area. I have a car and often head into Bath and Bristol.
Would be great to meet up for a coffee, cake, natter.
I have only just joined mumsnet, so I am not sure how this all works?
smile

OoooShiney Mon 19-Nov-12 12:45:42

Well, I've arranged a Bath Meet Up next Tuesday 12-2pm at the Green Park Brasserie, your welcome to come along with your toddler.

Alternatively we can arrange meeting up somewhere for hot chocolate and cake!

Welcome to mumsnet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now