Local Talk

Jogging / General Exercise buddy, anyone? :)

(1 Post)
ScarletLlama Thu 29-Sep-11 11:50:41

Hi all! My first post on here so I will introduce myself. I'm a 32yo mum of two girls, 4 and 8, and step-son, 5. I moved to Flitwick around a year ago so don't know too many people here yet. I'd really like to meet another mum who's available during school hours to go jogging and maybe cycling with - I might even be persuaded to swim if it's a rainy day ;) I also like to drag the kids out on long walks, so anyone wanting to join would be great.

I was jogging over the summer for a few weeks and got to the stage where I could go 20 mins without stopping, although not having done it for a couple of months I doubt I could go more than 5ish now. I would like to be able to comfortably and regularly run 5k. I guess I am hoping to find someone with similar fitness levels/goals, and hopefully a new friend to have a laugh with and make the whole process more fun, as I would much prefer to sit around eating chocolate and reading a good book than run about on my own!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now