Local Talk

Local Ambassador's wanted

(4 Posts)
cupcakekid Tue 20-Nov-12 23:40:54

Hi all,

Hope you are all not too cold in this freezing weather!!

I'm just putting a little note out about Local Ambassadors and to see if anyone is interested in become one for Bedfordshire Local.

As a LA you would have your own area where you can organise 'meet-ups' for other local mums and tots; in a local cafe, soft play venue, park it's totally up to you. Ideally we would have monthly meet ups but it's up to you however you want to organise it. It's a great way to get yourself out and meet other mums in your local area.

Being a mumsnet LA means that you would recieve your own loyalty card that you'll be able to use in a number of places, it could be a free coffee in a cafe or free admission to an attraction, all you have to do is enjoy yourself and write a review online and give them a star rating.

If anyone in interested please PM me with where abouts in Bedfordshire you live and we can go from there.

Thanks

cupcakekid Wed 28-Nov-12 13:43:55

Surely someone must be interested...????

Snowanjell Wed 06-Mar-13 14:05:43

Hi there - did you ever get a response outside of this forum?

I'm due to become a mum in May, so probably not going to be able to offer my services for some time yet, but i would be really interested to know if anyone comes back to volunteer as I'm keen to join a group (any group - there don't seem to be any!) local to Biggleswade.

Look forward to hearing back! smile

cupcakekid Wed 06-Mar-13 17:16:53

Hiya,

I haven't had anyone come forward yet for Bedfordshire, do you fancy it? At the minute there isn't that much involved and it might be a good way for you to meet new mums once your little one is born. Obviously you wouldn't do the whole of Bedfordshire just Biggleswade, you could maybe tailor them to be more for new mums so the you'd grow a really good group of friends that are all going through the same stages.

Let me know what you think and good luck with your pregnancy.

Cupcake x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now