Local Talk

Biggleswade- new friends

(6 Posts)

Hi all I'm not really sure if I'm posting in the right place as I'm new to mumsnet but here goes smile

My name is Kristy and I am planning on moving to penrose Parkin biggleswade in about 8 weeks and I would really like to make a few friends ready for when we arrive as I think I will find it easier to leave my old ones if I know I have a couple of lovely ladies ready to share coffee and cake! I have a very cheeky and active 2 1/2 year old little boy. We look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon x x

Snowanjell Wed 06-Mar-13 14:02:18

Hi Kristy, did your offer get accepted?

I moved into the development recently and there is a forum you can join to get chatting with other newbies to the area - its called the Kings Reach Community Forum www.kingsreachcommunity.co.uk/

Hope this helps! smile

Hi yes it did smile hopefully we will be moving in 7 weeks. I have been looking on the community site but thought I had better wait till we are all moved in. How are you finding it? How old are your little ones? Thank you for the reply,
Kristy x

KatharineC Wed 17-Apr-13 21:32:33

Hi Kristy

I live in a village very close to Biggleswade. We have a one year old son, and am happy for you to get in touch with me if you would like to. I hope the move goes smoothly smile. Where are you moving from?

Katharine

Hi Katharine, thank you for the reply. We are moving from St. Albans so not too far away hopefully be moving in the next 2 weeks smile where do you live?

Kristy

Snowanjell Wed 19-Feb-14 22:58:11

I just rediscovered this thread - didn't realise you had responded Kristy! How's it all going? Are you all settled now? My little girl is 9 months old, and I have a couple of step kids that come down to stay too. I grew up around Rickmansworth so I'm completely out of my comfort zone up here, but it's growing on me gradually!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now