Local Talk

Befriending

(4 Posts)
Didrichs Sat 19-Mar-11 10:50:18

I am looking for children to befriend my 4 year old son who has Autism. Joshua has had SonRise Play therapy for 2 years and is now a wonderfully expressive and happy child who is a great friend to his brother and is now learning to befriend other children. It has been an amazing journey for us all.
As one of his team wrote this month 'I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Joshua flourish and develop into the wonderful little boy that he is... Joshua loves to learn, interact and take the lead in his playroom and has a great sense of humour'. We live in Holywood and were recently on the BBC Spotlight to Autism programme and can send this link to you. If you have an hour to spare and would like your child to get to know Josh that would be great! Sharon Tel 07565956191

Didrichs Sat 19-Mar-11 18:07:50

Hi I have just noticed my mobile is listed incorrectly! It is 07565936191

cankles Fri 27-May-11 18:44:31

Sharon, have you linked in with Autism NI 028 401729 - I'm not sure if they have a group in Holywood,Bangor - I know that they have monthly meetings where parents and children get together in a fun/activity based way.

cankles Fri 27-May-11 18:45:21

that should be 028 90 401729!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now