Local Talk

Top belfast tips for staying on a budget with a new baby?

(4 Posts)
Familyonabudget Tue 23-Oct-12 18:03:21

A few of us have started a blog about finding deals and keeping to a budget in belfast, and are looking for any tips. Lots of friends in our community have just had babies and we're looking for top tips such as value nappy buying (that won't leak all over), best value for baby food and where to get cut price clothes? Or we'd love to hear advice on places to go for a cuppa that cater for kidz and won't break the bank. Any hints or tips?

(-oh and if you want to check out the blog it's here: www.belfastonabudget.blogspot.co.uk -)

ShiteMum101 Wed 31-Oct-12 14:18:46

FYI the biannual NCT nearly new sale is on this Saturday. It's on the ormeau road somewhere. Worth a google and some bargains.

Familyonabudget Wed 31-Oct-12 23:41:36

Thanks a mil for the tip!

Tee2072a Thu 08-Nov-12 10:32:08

Hi Family!

So glad you posted this! Now that MN Local is new and improved, there's going to be (soon, really, I promise) a local bloggers section.

And I am hoping we'll all add listings for the sorts of places you blog about as well to the site! Anyone can add a listing, so get to it!

(I'm the Local Editor. Not just a bossy MN poster. grin)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now