Local Talk

What Are You Doing for Christmas?

(6 Posts)
Tee2072a Wed 21-Nov-12 07:41:26

We are having my in laws down from Derry and doing the big traditional thing.

My son will be 3.6 and I think this will be the first year he really 'gets' it, so it should be awesome?

You?

Nyancat08 Fri 23-Nov-12 19:05:28

It's dds first christmas, noone gave a hoot about us last year but everyone wants to see us this year!! Heading to his folks in the morning and then my family in the afternoon for proper dinner.

Westeros Fri 23-Nov-12 19:18:44

It's my DD's first Christmas too so we've decided to spend it at home, just the 3 of us. We'll visit the outlaws on Christmas Eve and my folks on Boxing Day.

bumporbaby Fri 30-Nov-12 12:26:49

This christmas I shall mostly be getting to know my new baby, due anytime now so I'm desperatly trying not to count down the days

Tee2072a Thu 06-Dec-12 10:23:20

Oh my goodness, all of these lovely new babies! Congratulations to one and all.

Sorry I posted and ran. I've been running around like the chicken with no head these past two weeks getting a tender in.

We've gone a bit bonkers with gifts for my son this year as he's 3.6 and finally really getting it, so he's getting a bit spoiled!

Now to decide if I am doing cards...

nicebunsnicelife Sun 16-Dec-12 16:23:11

We have my folks this year...........not quite sure how that happened!!lol The kids are really looking forward to it, not so sure about hubby!!! lol xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now