Local Talk

Round up. BOOK CLUB MEETING. NEW !!!!!!!!!

(6 Posts)
jordanstownmum Thu 28-Mar-13 17:49:00

Ok Ladies. I'm trying to organise a book club. Be it formal or informal. I'm open to suggestions. It will be advertised in the north Belfast Meet up section but its open to everyone. You are all soooo welcome. I'm looking for book suggestions then I'll call a date and fix a venue.

I know it's a bit if a ghost town here so come on ladies. Spread the word. We could have a right laugh.

Please don't let this be a tumble weed moment!

TotallyLovesCake Sat 30-Mar-13 09:20:48

I recently read This Charming Man by Marian Keyes and loved it.

Maybe something else by her? Or that book, as I'd be happy to re-read it.

Tee2072a Mon 01-Apr-13 21:33:26

That sounds like a FAB idea, JM!!!

When you have a date/time/venue/book do add something to the meet up section and I'll promote it on Facebook/Twitter also!!!

shoofly Tue 09-Apr-13 13:43:58

I'd be interested in a book club. Was in one many moons ago, before ds1 was born.....

Tee2072a Thu 11-Apr-13 10:50:24

Hi Shoo!

JM and I are going to get something put up in the meet ups section ASAP, so keep an eye on it!!!

SacreBlue Wed 17-Apr-13 10:11:46

Hi, just joined mn, and not so long ago a bc too - great idea. So far we have had drama/thriller one month then a comedy to mix it up. I'd be interested in joining another (you can never have too many books)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now