Local Talk

baby groups

(4 Posts)

I know this board isn't particularly active so I thought I'd ask well in advance! I'm due in about 10 weeks time and I'm wondering if there's any good groups for mums with really young babies? I live in south Belfast (not the yummy mummy part lol) and although I do have a couple of friends with kids I wouldn't mind meeting a few more local mums because I'm afraid I'll go a bit stir crazy being in the house all day. There's lots of mums and toddler groups but has anyone been along to anything which is good for mums and tiny babies?

Thanks!!

Mousey84 Wed 09-Jun-10 18:41:04

Not in s. belfast, so dont know particular classes, but look out for baby massage classes, and when a few months old, most pools do a water tots class. I loved both with DD. Your local library is likely to have a notice board with local events too. I joined a walking group too - it was aimed at penioners, but open to all.

becky2010 Wed 16-Jun-10 11:22:21

the aqua mums doesnt start again till sept (white rock centre) and theres some great gymbabes classes from 6 months. net mums has a list of classes on there notice board but ive not been to any yet im in east belfast. still trying to navigate round this site but you should deff try net mums too, there is a meet up next week, the mums there might know some. its on the meet ups page x x x

thanks mousey and becky - maybe see you at the meet up next week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now