Local Talk

International Women

(3 Posts)
SacreBlue Sun 15-Sep-13 17:30:36

Hi everyone,

one of the artists I have worked with has a group going which is for International women in Belfast and their friends. It's been going for a while with activities and meet-ups and they are screening a documentary on Culture Night in the UU on the 20th Sept with talks by women who have moved to NI from other places.

If anyone is interested in this group I am hoping that someone might be able to come along to the MN local meet up & give a bit more info but I can pass on their contact details in a pm if you prefer. I have left them details of mumsnet too obviously so that they can join & come to meets :D

They are really lovely & I know at one of the Belfast meets we had a number of people who had moved to NI from other places in the UK and beyond so it seems like a good fit to me.

Tee2072a Tue 17-Sep-13 11:50:18

Thanks for posting this Sacre.

I was a member of the group at one point but had no time so I dropped out. I'd love it if they came to a meet up!

SacreBlue Tue 17-Sep-13 20:41:53

They have a documentary film playing in the University of Ulster in York st this Friday night as part of Culture Night too :D I am working but hope to pop in afterwards. I think it starts at 6pm.

I will remind them of our next meet so they can let other members know too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now