Local Talk

Ascot Babysitter - Evening Childcare provided in Ascot near Windsor

(10 Posts)
nannynick Thu 21-Apr-11 08:49:34

Hi local parents.

Are you looking for a Babysitting in Ascot or in the local area?

I have been babysitting in Ascot area for the past 11 years or so and thus have a lot of experience caring for babies, toddlers and older children. I am a qualified nanny and have a daytime nanny job locally, so I do not provide daytime childcare but am available for evening babysitting.

CRB checked as part of my Ofsted registration.
Non-Smoker.
Provide my own transport to/from your home.
Childcare and First Aid trained.
Experienced in care of babies and toddlers, including Twins.

NaturalOptimist Sun 01-May-11 14:47:07

Hi

You sound exactly the type of person I am looking for! How far would you be prepared to travel? I live in Farnham Royal which is about 10-15 mins from Windsor. Is that too far?

Best
Kate

nannynick Sat 07-May-11 13:47:52

Hi Kate, Sorry only just spotted your reply. Farnham royal is too far, I have occasionally gone as far as Windsor but it tends to be Ascot, Sunningdale, Windslesham, Virginia Water area.

NaturalOptimist Sun 08-May-11 13:02:50

Hi

No problem. Thanks for coming back to me.

Kate

Hi Nannynick- would you happen to cover Maidenhead as well ?

nannynick Tue 17-May-11 17:15:58

Sorry, it's just not viable with the cost of fuel these days. Traffic levels also makes it quite a long journey time, which then effects the earliest start time if I was nannying that day. Not sure what the solution is to that. In the past I have charged extra for travelling... is it worth doing that, or would that put people off do you think?

Maidenhead is a 34 mile round trip (could be more/less depending on exact location).

Great though that you would consider having me babysit though smile

I thought that would be the case but if you don't ask...thanks for replying.

nannynick Tue 17-May-11 20:26:52

Always worth asking. You never know I may change my mind about how far I will travel but with increasing travel costs, not sure it's viable unless I charge for the travel.

mumpost Fri 23-Sep-11 12:14:36

Would you be willing to come as far as wraysbury just outside windsor?

Loukir47 Thu 26-Jan-12 11:28:44

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now