Local Talk

Pre-schoolers around Virginia Water

(4 Posts)
KarenMassie Sat 18-Feb-12 17:20:36

Hi Ladies, We've just moved to Virginia Water with our 3.5yr old daughter. I'm finding it hard to find out whats going on for Pre-schoolers locally. Does anyone have any suggestions they can share with me. We would love to make some new friends locally. Thanks Karen

marialucia Sat 14-Jul-12 21:37:17

hi Mums and toddlers, I live in Chertsey with my 2 year old daughter and would like to meet other mums locally in and around the area to meet up with and also any other single mummy's out there would be nice to meet with( although if you are married doesnt matter). We are outgoing and are bi lingual Spanish English and would love to make some new freinds. Please get in touch. Thanks Maria

asdfg Wed 01-Aug-12 20:28:35

Hi Karen, I moved in to Virginia Water recently, my daughter is 2 1/2 and we are also looking for play groups- I only found one in the church (term time only) and a story reading group in the library. Have you been able to locate any more? Take care, agatha

ClaireRacing Wed 01-Aug-12 20:38:16

Christchurch in Virginia Water is fab and has lot of activities to bring together young families. Check out their website.

Egham Parish Church is also excellent with midweek activities, whether you are a Christian or not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now