Local Talk

Just found out i'm pregnant again - my daughter is only 7 months - anyone else?

(4 Posts)

Hi
Just found out I'm pregnant again, obviously not planned, but I only had my daughter at the end of August. We are going ahead with the pregnancy. Its still early days for me, but, its still a bit daunting. Got loads of feelings going round my head. But my husband and I are happy about the news.
Just wondered if there are any other mums out there that are either in the same 'boat' as me, or have had a small age gap between their children. Advise and words of wisdom would be welcome smile

Sorry, i am not in the same boat as you, but i am sure there are women out there that are, but no one seems to have messaged you back, so thought i would. You are not alone!

RandomMess Sun 25-Mar-12 21:52:17

I had a 14 month gap between my middle two dcs and it was fine, my favourite gap.

Thanks mylittlemiracle i am coming more to terms with it now. it sounds awful. I was so exited when if found out i was expecting my dd. the news is sinking in, I am happy.
randommess how many children do you have. I am thinking this is going to be a lot of heard work, especially as i have to go back to work soon after having number 2!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now