Local Talk

Meetup arranged at Kids'n'Action, Winnersh Triangle for 12 December

(5 Posts)
Beanoak Mon 26-Nov-12 19:08:48

Hello all,

I have just posted a new meetup. I hope lots of you will come along!

It's from 09:45 on Wednesday 12 December at Kids'n'Action Soft Play Centre in Winnersh Triangle. The full address is 680 Eskdale Road, Winnersh Triangle, RG41 5TS. You can of course join us a bit later if the start is too early for you. The finish time is not fixed either - I have put when I think we will leave, but it is not normally very busy midweek, so you would probably be able to stay longer if you wanted to.

If you have not been before, you may like to have a look at their website - www.kids-n-action.com - for information on the facilities, but for what it's worth, I think it is the best in the area for a wide range of ages.

Normal off peak admission charges will apply. Don't forget to say if you have a child under one as they go in free. They also sell coffee and other refreshments and light lunches.

I should perhaps clarify that you do NOT have to bring a child. If yours are at school, nursery or wherever, or if your first is still a bump, you are welcome to just come along for a chat.

Grandparents, Dads, Nannies, Childminders, Foster carers etc are all welcome too.

If you have not been to the centre before, you may wish to be forewarned that you will need to complete an initial registration form. It would probably speed up your admission if you were to download the registration form from the company's website, fill it in before you come and bring it with you.

I hope I have covered everything important, but if not, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

Otherwise, put this in your diary and I look forward to meeting you!

Best regards,
Bean Oak - aka Jane

Beanoak Mon 26-Nov-12 20:00:59

I should perhaps have said that registration is a formality, mainly for safety/evacuation purposes and is free...

lonelyfedupgonnascream Fri 30-Nov-12 11:06:00

We would love to come along, would it b ok to bring my older boys 8 & 10, just moved to area and dont start school till jan.
Have u all met befor? X

Beanoak Fri 30-Nov-12 13:57:15

Yes all welcome, including older children. They will probably have the
run of the electronic games room as it's obviously mainly tinies in the day.
I think this is the first local meetup (certainly to my knowledge) and I don't know anyone so you can be my new best buddy if you like!

BerkshireMel Fri 30-Nov-12 16:33:37

Hi Lonely - so pleased you are going along to the meet up - make sure you add yourself to the group under wokingham meet-ups to be kept in the loop with future get togethers x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now