Local Talk

local mummy and lil sweetie needing come company :D

(2 Posts)
naomilauren Sun 30-Oct-11 10:11:55

Hello all

I am a 25 year old single mum for the past year to a beautiful 2 and a half year old (a bit biased i know hehe) and I have found myself becoming more isolated and alone, I am very shy at first but after you get to know me I am very friendly and would love for the chance for myself and Elsie to meet other mums and chilldren around her age for coffees, natters and a fun time!! Elsie needs to be around other children her age as she is stuck indoors most of the time, so I have to pull my socks up and get over my shyness or it would just not benefit Elsie at all.

If there are any other mums in this area that would love to meet up and go for a coffee and a natter I would love to meet up too :D

Davina83 Thu 03-Nov-11 16:05:30

Hi,
I am a 27 year old mum in Sidcup with a little boy of 19 months. We are both busy people and would love another play buddy. If you fancy meeting up just drop me a message.

There is a toddler session at the north cray children's centre on a friday at 1, or could do something quieter if you prefer?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now