Local Talk

GP Recommendations

(3 Posts)
tash4 Tue 08-Nov-11 11:44:53

Hello

I have just moved into the Crayford area and will have to find a new GP. Does anybody have any recommendations for good GPs in the area? The GP I had in Dartford was terrible and with a new baby on the way I would really like to have somebody we can rely on. Any help/advice would be much appreciated. :-)

lchats Mon 14-Nov-11 13:36:07

Hello,

I go to the Albion Surgery in Bexleyheath - not always the friendliest, but fairly efficient - and nice doctors. Although no Midwife, so I go to Lyndhurst surgery in Barnehurst to see the Darent Valley local midwife, really nice mid-wife but can’t comment on the doctors.

Hope that helps - when's the baby due? Mine's Jan smile

tash4 Thu 17-Nov-11 17:33:55

Hi Ichats

I have also heard good things about the Crayford walk in centre. I have an independent midwife and her daughter uses it for her kids all the time. I am thinking of joining them. I'll let you know what I think of them if you are interested. :-)

My baby is due in mid December. Although off late the twinges have really ramped up so I can't help feeling it might be sooner.

Do you know what you are having?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now