Local Talk

Could this school run work from Bexley?

(4 Posts)
MrsFogi Sun 18-Mar-12 23:32:49

We are currently in Blackheath and are considering moving out to Bexley Village. The dds are currently at a school we're really really happy with - sooooo how totally unfeasible would it be for us to live in BV and do the school run to Blackheath each day for a couple of years? Also, the low down on BV would be very much appreciated? In particular nice/not so nice areas to live. Also, generally what sort of person lives there - socio economic group etc? What are the schools (independent and state, primary and secondary)?

Kbear Sun 18-Mar-12 23:45:53

Bexley Village to Blackheath - school run = murders. Traffic will be horrendous.

Bexley Village nice enough place to live. It's just like any other suburban area of London really.

Bexley has 11+ so comprehensive and grammar schools and you would be well placed for Dartford grammar schools too.

MrsFogi Sun 18-Mar-12 23:51:27

Thanks Kbear - I suspected that would be the case but was hoping someone would tell me I could get away with it grin.

Kbear Sun 18-Mar-12 23:54:04

It's the direction of flow of traffic to London that's the problem. The A2 from Danson to Greenwich turn off - always slow. Other roads equally troublesome.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now