Local Talk

Recommended photographer for 6 week old

(5 Posts)
Nicr1 Sat 07-Jul-12 09:02:46

Hi, I live in Bexleyheath and would like to get professional photos done of my baby. I know there is Nigel Barrett but does anyone recommend somewhere that they've been?
Thanks

NatzCNL Sat 07-Jul-12 19:08:22

I know it's not Bexleyheath, but we go to the image studio which was based in Chislehurst but has recently moved to the Beaverwood Club which is just off the roundabout on the A20, Sidcup turn off. It is a bit of a journey for you but I couldn't recommend them highly enough. We have had all 3 of our daughters photographed with them.

If you want their number let me know.

Nicr1 Sun 08-Jul-12 11:08:22

Thanks for that! I just had a look at their website and the pics are beautiful

Shutterbaby Wed 08-Aug-12 16:20:37

Hi, if its not too late I am a professional baby & child photographer based in SE London, and I come to your home which is much more relaxing with a newborn :-) My website is www.shutterbaby.co.uk if you would like to take a look at my work.

Sara-Jane

SueS28 Sat 01-Mar-14 12:16:38

I also can recommend to you a fantastic baby photographer who is based in London. She travels to her clients. Her name is Milla, and she takes beautiful pictures of babies, just take a look here: www.studio-milla.com/london-photographer-gallery/children-photography/ It's her gallery for children photography, but you can also check one for newborn photos, they are amazing as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now