Local Talk

Gym Bexleyheath

(6 Posts)
mrsp2009 Mon 27-Aug-12 12:42:38

Anyone a member?? I'm planning to join in 2 weeks when my daughter is back at school, would be nice to have someone to speak to there! smile

peaz Sat 01-Sep-12 13:54:17

Is this the new one? I've recently joined and it's quite good. I'll be your gym buddy if you like! I am very unfit and had an awful pregnancy (9 months ago) so I have been advised to take things slowly- believe me, I do!

peaz Sat 01-Sep-12 14:08:03

Is this the new one? I've recently joined and it's quite good. I'll be your gym buddy if you like! I am very unfit and had an awful pregnancy (9 months ago) so I have been advised to take things slowly- believe me, I do!

anby Tue 18-Sep-12 13:14:42

Hi, I've been wanting to join this gym for ages - a gym buddy particularily one taking it slow would be a great incentive! Are you still attending?

peaz Wed 19-Sep-12 21:59:02

I haven't been for ages but I'm hoping to go back next week, if I can get mum to look after my baby. Planning on getting there about 9.10am, after the school run, Monday morning. Let me know if you fancy going!

anby Thu 20-Sep-12 10:08:17

I'm planning on joining this weekend, so all being well (and as long as I can find some trainers)! Monday sounds good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now