Local Talk

Meet ups!!

(4 Posts)
marieM123 Mon 03-Feb-14 16:08:35

Hi to Bexley mums! I've only just moved to the Crayford area, with my little 17 month old (and 2 teenage kids) and wondered if any mummies and tots would like to meet up locally for trips to the park/playgroups/indoor soft play places etc or just for a cuppa and a good chat while the little ones play? It can get quite lonely at times being a SAHM, and I'm sure there must be quite a few mums out there like me, so hopefully we can get together! smile Just message me if you'd like to have a chat.x

LocalEditorGreenwich Mon 17-Feb-14 15:25:55

Hi Marie

Please do let me know if you'd be interested in becoming a Local Ambassador - we only ask that you organise a meet once every month. Of course you could organise one more often if you wanted to!

Drop me an email if you're interested: bexley@mumsnetlocal.com

Thanks!

t4sh4 Thu 08-May-14 22:57:31

Hi Marie

I used to go to a mumsnet meet up in Crayford with my older girl (who is now 2 and a bit) and then it stopped as all the babies grew up and mums returned to work. I have a 6 month old now and would be able to meet up in the morning between Tue and Fri. Let me know if you are about.

x

shonun Fri 25-Jul-14 01:30:36

Hi - my wife and 3 year-old daughter and I are moving to Abbey Wood in August. We previously lived in Brixton but got priced-out when we tried to up-size - my wife was made redundant recently and I am worried she will go a bit stir-crazy without some new friends - Abbey Wood is lovely, but a bit quieter than she is used to... anyways, just sticking my thumb out for a meetup/play-date to see what drives by... smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now