Local Talk

Does anyone have children in Belmont primary erith?

(2 Posts)
Really1 Mon 14-Apr-14 17:38:13

Does anyone have children that go to Belmont Primary school in Erith/Bexleyheath?

Belmont is my first choice school and should my LO get in i need to try and work out the logistics of work and school come Sept.
Ive been told its a gradual intake for the reception class but they cant give me any details until JULY.
My work are putting pressure on for me to sort my annual leave for this year and I want to make sure I cover the reception start.

How has it worked in previous years? Does reception class start on the same day as the rest of the school and then do (for example) half days for a week or two? Or is the intake gradual over a few days with some of the class starting before others?
I just want a rough idea of when I can expect him to be going full time.
I know school isnt child care etc etc but im a full time working single parent so want to get ahead of the game and sort out what im going to do!

ActuallyAHorse Wed 16-Apr-14 19:08:39

Might be worth asking on the Bexley Borough mummes page here or netmums local. This place is dead!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now