Local Talk

HELLO BEXLEY!!!

(53 Posts)
MrsMason99 Tue 13-Nov-12 21:15:57

Well this is new. :-)

ActuallyAHorse Thu 15-Nov-12 20:32:02

grin

Hey MrsMason (and any lurkers)!
Just thought I'd wonder over & see what's up locally....nothing much atm by the looks of things!!

MrsMason99 Sat 02-Mar-13 13:27:48

Still nothing much!!!

slightlydemented Mon 11-Mar-13 18:57:12

Hello Mrs Mason and ActuallyAHorse- since nothing appears to be happening here, could we make it happen? My ten month old and I are new to the area, and are like little lost souls at the moment !

ActuallyAHorse Thu 14-Mar-13 19:51:47

Hey you two (assume there is no-one else in Bexley)!
I'm in Welling, with a 14month old boy & another one due in summer, SAHM.
Happy to do meet-ups in Danson Park when it's warmer or somewhere else, inside, warm & with coffee when it's not.

peaz Mon 18-Mar-13 21:03:06

I'm up for a meet up! I have a son in reception and a son who is 15 months.

I work part time so can always squeeze some cake in!

slightlydemented Mon 25-Mar-13 12:46:04

I love that there's only about four of us in the whole of bexley! Actuallyahorse congratulations- I'm reaching the stage where I'm a little broody again! I'm in Erith , but drive so I'm happy to travel (anything to avoid housework). I do believe Peaz mentioned cake?? Happyto oblige on that front. Any day except Friday is great for us. Peaz whereabouts are you??

Roma76 Tue 26-Mar-13 20:03:01

Hello Bexley! Make that five, I'm in Sidcup...new to the area with my nine month old. We would love to make new friends in the area.

peaz Thu 28-Mar-13 17:22:45

I'm near Crook Log. I work part time, so afternoons are generally better for me, till school pick up time.

So, lets arrange something! How about after the Easter break?

GoMamma Fri 29-Mar-13 20:00:48

http://www.meetup.com/Bexley-Dartford-Mums

slightlydemented Sun 31-Mar-13 21:56:22

Hello roma , welcome! Where have you moved from ? We came down to erith from London, and we're still finding our feet to be honest. Peaz after the Easter break works for me, what day of the week do you have in mind? Where does everyone want to meet? I also have a school age ds so pre-pick up time is ideal- although no school runs for two weeks- heaven!

ActuallyAHorse Thu 02-May-13 21:40:45

slightly, thank you! Starting to sink in that we'll have two pretty soon!
Afternoons work well for us peaz, most days are good for us, so will go with the flow.
Happy to go along wherever is good for everyone else, although I've got SPD atm so wouldn't be great competition for a buggy race or anything too active!

slightlydemented Tue 14-May-13 18:39:56

Actually a horse , can't believe you derailed my buggy race idea lol! I was thinking that we should try and make this happen sooner rather than later- I'm so tired of looking at the housework I should be doing! Afternoons seem best for everyone, so shall we all meet at danson park around 1230 bone day? We can coffee/cake/walk depending on the weather and general energy levels ? Any day suits me (SAHM ) so will turn up whenever suits everyone else?

peaz Sat 08-Jun-13 23:28:20

Totally forgot about this! Is anyone still interested in meeting up?

alsr12 Mon 10-Jun-13 13:38:30

Hi all,
Relocating to Sidcup shortly with my 14 month old and looking to meet new friends (both for me and the little one!). Happy to join in any activities you guys have planned... And always happy to provide cake.

slightlydemented Tue 11-Jun-13 18:39:12

Peaz I am, I am!!

ediesmum12 Wed 12-Jun-13 08:00:29

Hi I'm in Sidcup, I'd love to meet up! I have a little madam who is about to turn 1. I drive so don't mind where! Cake always sounds good ha ha! I work mons, thurs and fri but can do any other days (sorry!) x

slightlydemented Thu 20-Jun-13 18:41:12

Do Tuesday's at danson park work for everyone?

RiaBexleyGreenwichLE Fri 21-Jun-13 09:30:56

Ladies, would any of you be interested in becoming a Local Ambassador for your area? It wouldn't take up much of your time - all we ask is that you organise a meet once every 4-6 weeks (or more often if you want to!).

You'll get a shiny MN card and I'll try and wangle you some discounts at local coffee shops etc.

Just drop me an email if you're interested - bexley@mumsnetlocal.com

Minnie222 Fri 21-Jun-13 19:52:43

Hi I'm Dartford but not far from bexley. I have a 2 year old little girl and a 10 month old little girl as well. Would be up for meeting.

peaz Fri 28-Jun-13 19:35:31

I can meet this Tuesday, around 2pm for an hour? My little one will most probably be napping in his pram smile

ActuallyAHorse Fri 05-Jul-13 22:05:12

Tuesday 9th (so next tues) at Danson works for me, happy to work around other's timing/naps/feeds.
Annoyed I missed your message peaz, we were in Danson this Tues!

slightlydemented Mon 08-Jul-13 09:07:52

Actually Tuesday 9th- tomorrow ! Would be great for us- we're free! Can anyone else make it?

ActuallyAHorse Mon 08-Jul-13 22:22:12

Hey demented!
Should be ok for tomorrow, however I felt a bit rough yesterday with the heat so will post here in the morning to let you know (don't want to commit to it & then let you down)!
If we come along, I'll aim to get to the playground around 2 & aim to stay as long as DS is happy!

slightlydemented Tue 09-Jul-13 08:14:09

Oh actually don't suffer for my sake! I'm around all the time, and 14 weeks with number 3, so not a bundle of joy in this heat either! Let me know how you feel, but don't worry about postponing if you need to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now