Local Talk

TinyTalk Baby Signing Classes

(7 Posts)
Jevs22 Fri 15-Oct-10 19:51:36

Hi mums and dads!
I run baby signing classes in the local area:
Kings Norton- tuesday afternoons, Alvechurch - thursday mornings and northfield - thursday afternoons as well as ssessions for both babies and toddlers at Albert Bradbeer childrens centre.

I did these classes with my daughter (now 2.5yrs) before I became a teacher and I really enjoyed them. She is very talkative and confident as a result.

i am running a FREE taster session during half term on Tuesday 26th October at 1.45pm at Northfield Baptist Church. If you fancy coming along and finding out more about baby signing, taking part in a class and enjoying a hot drink/biscuit whilst meeting other mums, let me know - Julie 07930 545789 or julieh@tinytalk.co.uk.

It would be great to see you - the more the merrier! smile

DMS0311 Tue 22-Feb-11 14:39:02

Julie - do you still do baby signing classes? I'm not due until August 2011 - but having had a frustrated son 10 years ago, I'd like to try and avoid the same situation!
Delia - West Heath

Jevs22 Thu 28-Jul-11 12:20:37

Hi Delia!
Sorry for the VERY LONG delay in responding to you. I never received an automatice prompt that you had messaged me sad
Yes, I am still teaching baby signing and loving it smile

I have classes running in Wythall (10am Mondays), Alvechurch (930am Thursdays), Northfield (1.45pm Thursdays). As you live in West Heath you might be eligible for reduced rate classes at Albert Bradbeer Children's Centre. It is postcode area specific so you'd need to speak with them directly on 0121 675 9200 to find out.

Wishing you all the best for your new arrival and hope to see you soon. If you want any more info - please call me (07930 545789) or email me (julieh@tinytalk.co.uk) or look on my website (www.tinytalk.co.uk/julieh)
x

Jevs22 Fri 30-Dec-11 22:57:59

Looking for something fun and different to do with your baby or Toddler?
Why not come along and give Baby or Toddler Signing a whirl!!

Fun half hour classes with signs, songs, props and instruments followed by half hour social, play and refreshment time.

Learn to communicate with your baby BEFORE they can speak! Have fun with your Toddler speaking and signing about the world around you!

Why not come along and try a half price first class - no obligation - to see if you like it (I've not had anyone not come back yet!!!)

My classes are available in Northfield, Wythall, Alvechurch, Kings Norton and Longbridge (Longbridge is @Albert Bradbeer Children's Centre and is subject to availability)

Why not see my main advert (in the What's On Section) or www.tinytalk.co.uk/julieh for more details/photos/parent comments or message me for more details/to book your trial place.

Hope to see you soon - HAPPY NEW YEAR smile

Julie x

LoveInASnowyClimate Fri 30-Dec-11 23:03:59

From what age do you recommend bringing babies? Mine's not due until March but would like to do this when the time comes. Thanks.

Jevs22 Tue 24-Jul-12 17:34:27

Hi Loveinasnow!

Again, sorry for the long delay - no prompt again.

Babies are physically able to sign back to you when they have control of their hands which is typically around the 5-6 month age.
That said, they can understand you signing to them before that so we take babies from birth. I've had a baby signing at 4.5 months in my class and colleagues around the country have had at the earliest 3-4 months.

Hope that helps and that all has gone well with the baby.

Julie x

TinyTalkCharlie Wed 25-Jul-12 00:58:39

Hi All,

I also run TinyTalk baby signing & toddler sessions. My sessions are based in Hampton in Arden (Tues 1-2), Acocks Green (Thurs 10-11 / 11.15-12.15) & Hobs Moat (Fri 1-2).

So if you can't make Julies sessions or mine are just closer ;) why not pop along for a FREE taster. Baby sessions are suitable from birth (newborn) and are worth every penny.

I like Julie attended classes with my son before I started teaching and loved them. I started when T was 8wks, by 12wks he was reacting to milk & pain. So much so I could even determine if it was his teething pain or colic that was upsetting him.

Take a look at the local whats on section for more info or for info, photos, accreditations / endorsments, enquire or to book your place NOW! please go to www.tinytalk.co.uk/charlier

Happy Signing,
Charlie x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now