(12 Posts)

This board doesn't seem to have many recent posts on it <tumbleweed blows past>

I'm in Kings Norton and bored grin

Littlefish Wed 13-Apr-11 16:22:58

Hello!

I'm nearby...... ish.

Oooh hello! So I'm not alone after all grin

Littlefish Wed 13-Apr-11 17:07:19

There are a few of us around. Do a search on the "meet ups" topic and you might find a Birmingham meet up thread. I tend to meet up with the Worcestershire lot!

Spacehoppa Thu 14-Apr-11 12:33:57

hello, I'm in Northfield and fairly bored because doing housework. Taking my DD to an Easter bonnet dance workshop this pm-should be good.

lpa Wed 04-May-11 20:08:58

Hi, I feel the same - other city boards full of conversation.....where are the B mumsnetters.....
In Selly Oak, kids almost asleep, hubby on a thankfully rare night out ( I do not like putting children to bed sad

confuddledDOTcom Wed 04-May-11 21:14:41

Hello I'm in Birmingham too. Not far from any of you, we all seem to be in a similar sort of area. I'm a bit closer to the city centre. I've noticed we tend to be quite quiet here, would be nice to get meets happening or something. Anyone going to the breastfeeding picnic this year?

KingsHeathen Mon 23-May-11 23:50:20

Hullo!
I fear Birmingham mums are actually all on the other side... <<whispers>>NM

Can anyone guess where I live? wink

mommmmyof2 Mon 25-Jul-11 19:30:23

Oooh I am close, never met a mner who lived so close before grin but then again never come onto mn local!

LilRedWG Mon 25-Jul-11 19:33:51

I'm near Birmingham.

mommmmyof2 Mon 25-Jul-11 19:56:14

LilREd I think we are a little late on this post! grin just noticed the date! don't look like the Birmingham moms get talking much, oh well smile

Susiannah Fri 29-Jul-11 11:30:20

I'm in West Heath, near Northfield, just joined the site, 15 weeks pregnant with my first. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now