Local Talk

cheeky monkey nursery edgbaston

(5 Posts)
baileyb Tue 13-Sep-11 20:28:19

i have just moved to birmingham and put my two year old in cheeky monkey day nursery in edgbaston. had few minor issues and wondered if anyone had had any positive or negative experiences of it?

mum2yumyum Mon 26-Dec-11 11:06:44

Hi there. My 4 year old started Cheeky Monkeys in September. I was a little worried at first because he kept crying not to go. But he soon settled in. He has speech delay and I found one member of staff particularly helpful. What I like about it is all the hands-on activities they do. They always keep me informed too of what's going on. I'm sorry to hear you had some issues, but generally my experience with them has been positive. Let me know if I can be of any other help.

vanimal Sat 28-Apr-12 21:19:37

Hi, how are you getting on with Cheeky Monkeys? My 15month old daughter went there for a year, I had a few minor issues with it too, so wondered what you make of it.

Elizabetheman Tue 05-Mar-13 09:16:09

My daughter started at the nursery 3 months ago; she has never been to nursery and was 18 months. I have been so pleased with them; they v friendly and loving my daughter loves it she says 'exciting! Wow! Nursery' when we arrive. Am sure no where is perfect but just thought would add my perspective

PVSolutions Fri 19-Apr-13 12:12:59

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now