Local Talk

Italian parents in South Birmingham

(3 Posts)
Saggezza Fri 04-Nov-11 12:12:17

Hi I have been leaving in Birmingham for 10 years now but I don't know any other italians with young children. Mine are 8 and 5 and while the older speaks Italian the younger's vocabulary is limited. We speak English at home as DH is English but I would love to meet with other italian parents with similar age children so that they keep up with their italian.

minitoot Thu 05-Jan-12 18:20:48

Hi, I don't think I can be much use to you since I don't have kids your age, I am pregnant with our first child. I did want to register interest in the same thing, though. We are not italian but we do spend a lot of time in Italy and want our child to eventually learn Italian as a third language. So if you do find anyone in Birmingham who wants to join some kind of an Italian conversation group for kids/families, we would be really interested in that.

XelishaX Sun 20-May-12 23:37:56

Hiya...I am also looking for an italian group to join as my 1 year old dd is half italian. I am not Italian but would like my dd to know about italian culture/language etc...If you find/create an italian group let me know We would be more then happy to join smile xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now