Local Talk

Childcare for twins

(4 Posts)
panicstriken Sat 03-Mar-12 20:51:20

Hi,

I am due to have twins in a couple of weeks! I know that you need to get your name down on lists for nurseries or booked in with childminders pretty far in advance, so looking for potential places around Harborne/Bearwood area. Ideally, a few nursery suggestions (how do you check the credentials too? OFSTED reports etc?) And/or childminders - how do I go about finding them and checking their backgrounds etc? I am not sure which would probably come in cheaper been as there are two!

Advice welcome!

Nikki

sarw89 Fri 25-May-12 22:28:34

Hiya I just wondered if you had found any one yet I'm a childminder

LadyKooKoo Fri 01-Jun-12 00:01:31

My DD is at Hallfield, would recommend it but it is pricey so with two you are looking at over £100 a day. I have heard good things about Highfield Nursery in Edgbaston and Busy Bees too. A child minder would certainly be cheaper but I don't know anything about finding one.

sarw89 Mon 04-Jun-12 10:50:38

Im a childminder near harbourne and childminders are cheaper than nurserys and provide alot more outings than a nursery can and its also a home from home setting which most paretns prefer for younger children. i have vacanies so anyone needing childcare please contact me for details

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now