Local Talk

Looking for a Yummy Mummy to accompany me to a party Saturday night!

(3 Posts)
Treadmillmom Thu 12-Apr-12 14:14:24

Hello, I'm a married mom of 3 aged 40 and I ain't done partying yet. I can't afford to go out lots but goddam I'm so bored of not having the opportunity to get dressed up and have a real laugh and a dance with some innocent flirting thrown in.
Anyway, I've been invited to a 40th at a club in B'ham city centre on Sat 14th Apr and everyone around me has opted for slippers and cocoa.
I desperately wanna go, it'll be old skool vibes R&B, Garage, Raga, Soca too I guess.
I've hinted about going alone but DH just glared at me, wanna come with me?

Suki10 Tue 14-Aug-12 20:35:17

Hiya! I've just moved to Birmingham. I can relate to your problem. I'm 42 and a mum of 4 and like you I feel I'm not done dancing yet but find most people my age retired early. I'm always up for a party so I'll try and get a sitter as I'm yet to experience the nightlife here,kind regards,Suki.

Luce74 Thu 27-Sep-12 17:35:43

Hi guys

Just come across your messages. Been in Brum for abt a year but haven't found anyone to go out with. I too don't feel too old to go clubbing. I'm a 38 year old mother of one and share the same taste in music. I'm sure we'll have a lot more in common than that tho! Let me no if u wanna meet up. Lucina smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now